Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Printable Dr Seuss Lunch Notes

Inspired by Familia has the cutest printable lunch notes featuring Dr Seuss. I seriously would like to have these in my lunch someday. I am thinking about printing them and adding them to my 7yo son's lunch each day this week. He has been bummed as this year in 1st grade they are not celebrating Dr Seuss they way they did in Kindergarten. He was so excited thinking about it and now he is so sad. His favorite books by Dr Seuss include The Cat in the Hat, Green Eggs in Ham, and the Sleep Book.
Dr Seuss is his go to when he can not think of anything else to read. These notes are perfect for him, I think I will make this a surpise so he can have an unexpected treat at lunch for this week. Little people love surprises, reminds them of home and that you are thinking of them.

Here is the link so you can surprise the special people in your life:
http://inspiredbyfamilymag.com/2012/08/15/dr-seuss-lunch-notes/

No comments:

Post a Comment