Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Free pants pattern!

I have finally found a free pants pattern that would work for girls in sizes 3 months to 8! Easily used to make a cute fleece, cotton, linen, etc. pant. I could see doing pockets on a solid or striped fabric with a cute print.

Scroll down to the middle of the page for the printable patterns she does have a weird download thing on the page. Not sure what to call it. Scroll past this to get to the patterns. She has picture by picture instructions and """""""""""A VIDEO TUTORIAL"""""""""""""

I will try to make some of these in the next couple weeks and will post pictures of the process as I sew. Keep tuned!

Here is the link: http://www.fleecefun.com/childs-fleece-pants-pattern-and-tutorial.html


3/27/13
UPDATE
I tried this pattern after posting it. This is definately for girls not boys. It is a very easy to construct pattern shouldn't take longer than a couple of hours. This reminded me of yoga pant.

Have fun sewing

No comments:

Post a Comment