Thursday, March 14, 2013

Exercise

I forgot how boring I think exercising is! I love the way it makes me feel don't get me wrong and shapely muscles, mmhmm. But, why do I have to do the same thing over and over and over and for soooo long. Trying to find a way to make it more exciting. I do intervals where I do a warm up for 10 minutes, stretch, aerobics for 5, upper body weights, aerobics for 5, legs, aerobics for 5, stomach and back, aerobics for 5, upper body weights, and a cool down for 5. Which seems like I should be changing what I am doing enough times to keep interested. But, I keep thinking of other things to do...You know bake cookies, fold laundry, check facebook, lol. I know I know I will keep going just so I can keep up with the kids and finally lose the weight I gained with the last 2 pregnancies. I just want to know why is it sooo boring?

No comments:

Post a Comment