Thursday, May 16, 2013

Make your own Stick-Horse!

http://thatvillagehouse.blogspot.com/2011/01/diy-stick-horses.html

I have been searching for a way to make a stick horse that isn't uhmmm too hard for a while. I wanted something that would be easy enough I wouldn't look at the instructions and just give up, walk away, and never want to try again. LOL
 
 At craft shows I see the most amazing stick horses but they also come with the most amazing price tags ...... I think my children are worth the price tag but my bank account and my husband like to argue with me.
 
I have finally found the easiest tutorial and explanation on making these stick wonders. The creator of this tutorial made them for a birthday party! As I tried to wrap my brain around this idea and the sheer amount of work involved I became convinced that she should win a prize for greatest mother ever. And another prize for helping moms everywhere finally make their own stick horse!
 
My littlest guy turns 5 in a couple weeks and he and his brother will be getting these! Now where to hide them while I work on them?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment