Sunday, March 10, 2013

42 day challenge-March 10, 2013

Starting a new book and hopefully a new exercise and eating regimen that  will help me to change my habits. Primarily more exercise and changing my eating patterns to include more whole foods. Sounds like a challenge but the book is amazing, sets everything up in weekly goals that are more attainable that an instant change. Because right now I really Need my Pepsi every day. I also think about candy ALL THE TIME. Red goldfish, Hershey candy bars, sour kids, oh my mouth is watering. It's funny because at one time I didn't eat candy very often at all. Since I had the last two boys life has become the search for the quick thing to put in my mouth so I can get back to work or get back to being the mom. Time for a change! Not happy with my eating practices or the way I look (sob I want to be skinny again) I picked up this book. I will let you know how it goes! And if you want to pick up a copy and follow along feel free! Now to reread what I am supposed to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment