Saturday, June 1, 2013

How to make your favorite Dad a shirt he will love...

Blank Slate Patterns Free Men's Shirt Pattern and Tutorial on Melly Sews
http://mellysews.com/2013/05/mens-shirt-pattern-tutorial.html

I pinned this on pintrest at one time so that when I needed it I could find it again. And I couldn't find it. I was so happy to find it again today when looking through MellySews blog.

She is like most of us and doesn't sew very often for the men in her life. She created an entire tutorial with a free pattern for a men's button up shirt that those of us who really do not sew a lot of clothing can still follow!

I really like the idea of getting a chance to pick out fabric for my husband. He doesn't like stripes or logos but might want something that wasn't a solid color in grey, blue, black, white, or brown for a change. Ta Da! Melly Sews fixes the problem we have the guys in our lives with a little thread and time.

If you haven't already subscribed to her blog it is amazing and I would suggest that you look around for other great ideas too. Off to the fabric store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment