Friday, May 31, 2013

Etsy Shop Opening!

Jade Earings Dangle within Hammered Wire Frames
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SummerLightCrafts?ref=seller_info

So excited slowly getting things posted to my etsy account to sell as I recently went through a name change this week and erased all my previous data! Slow work to build the stats back up but please put up with mess while everything including the banner undergo some major changes. Adding purses, superhero dolls, and more to my listings. Jewelry and beads for sale are currently being listed. If you are looking for something and unable to find let me know...I will always personalize for you or come up with a brand new design! My email is Lueanna@yahoo.com please include that you are purchasing or creating an order in your subject line.

These Jade Earrings are currently posted for $14

No comments:

Post a Comment