Thursday, June 6, 2013

Garden Bracelet on Etsy

Secret Garden Glass Lampwork Bracelet in cool Blues and Green
https://www.etsy.com/listing/153303370/secret-garden-glass-lampwork-bracelet

When you see this bracelet you will be taken away to a secret garden where the sound of water drifts by in the afternoon.

The Bracelet is 8 1/4 inches long. If this is too large or too small let me know at checkout what size you would prefer and I will create the perfect size for you. The bracelet was created with Stretch Magic to give you the option of sliding it on and off with ease or using the stunning clasp.

This bracelet is created from lampwork glass beads with perfectly blooming flowers inside. The largest focal bead appears to have a floating lily shaded in violet centered amidst blue. The side beads are a misty green with forget me nots. Past the solid blue beads that look like suspended drops of water are a longer misty green glass bead containing small pink roses. Next to the clasp are glass lampwork beads where the forget me nots appear above a blue background. The silver tone clasp is embellished in a floral and leaf design.

I ship daily, First Class United States Postal Service, to make sure that your item will arrive quickly for you to enjoy or to give as a special gift.

If you have any questions please let me know as my customers are my top priority

No comments:

Post a Comment