Friday, August 23, 2013

Make your own Sock Monkey Family



My little guy will be turning 8 in a couple of weeks and I needed a couple new ideas for birthday presents for him. While searching online for something you could make for a boy not involving weapon creation I found this amazing blog and tutorial. I can't wait to create an entire family for him and his little brother to play with (info on making larger and smaller monkeys is in the tutorial).

The stripes on these guys give them a nice modern twist. I think I may stock up on stripes and furry socks to create this family of monkeys. She has other tutorials for a cat and a bunny that you can make from socks too. I bet the cat would be extra cute with a fuzzy sock!

Here is today's link:
http://www.craftpassion.com/2012/04/how-to-sew-sock-monkey.html/2

No comments:

Post a Comment