Thursday, July 25, 2013

Christmas in July with Rudolph

I have been thinking about Christmas ...a lot....lately. I hate having it sneak up on me and not have presents ready for my family and friends. I want to make everyone a cute Christmas decoration or a personalized stocking this year.

While I was waiting for two youngest to fall asleep tonight I searched online for Christmas projects. Look what I found!



Who wouldn't want to cuddle up with this guy on the couch? I am thinking about making one for each of my youngest as a Christmas Eve present for their beds to cuddle up with waiting for St. Nick. The back of the pillow would be easy to personalize with a different fabric for each family member or you could quickly embroider a name to the pillow. I think I may add a pocket for the boys
to store a reindeer snack that could disappear at night when Santa arrives.

The tutorial is easy to follow with lots of pictures and a complete list of items . She uses transfer paper but I wonder if you could print to freezer paper and use that instead? I think I may try both and let you know what happens.

I would like to point out the cute red pillow in the background with the adorable. Looking at it gives me that nice warm Christmas feeling.

Here is the link http://www.cottonandcurls.com/2012/12/rudolph-the-red-nosed-reindeer-pillow-tutorial/

Don't forget to check out the rest of her blog for amazing accessory and clothing ideas too.

No comments:

Post a Comment