Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Socks to Stick Horse

http://www.thecountrychiccottage.net/2013/04/diy-sock-stick-horses-tutorial-with.html

DIY Sock Stick Horses Tutorial from The Country Chic Cottage @countrychiccott

I love stick horses for little ones and easy to make projects. This tutorial combines both in one. Using a men's sock, a Styrofoam ball, large key rings (I purchased at Krengel's True Value where I work)and a dowel this guy can clip clop his (or her) way into your little one's heart.

The tutorial is detailed in the best way with step by step directions and a photo of each step. One of the best Stick Horse tutorials I have seen.

With Christmas on the way I will try to feature ways to create inexpensive and easy presents for everyone on your list!


No comments:

Post a Comment